Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ivy and the Insectoid Reboot

I'm finishing up my redo of Ivy now with an encounter with the insectoid monster. I suppose I've seen far too much weird hentai than is good for me but I love forced impregnation, especially with weird monsters or eggs. I know a lot more about Vray shaders than when I made my original Ivy sets, and I think this turned out to be much better.

The insectoid takes Ivy by surprise. It could sense her powerful magic energy from far away, just what it needs to accomplish its goal.


There is no escape as the beast prepares to violate her. It clicks its mandibles with perverted anticipation.


This creature's species never stays on the ground for long. Its mighty claws hold onto Ivy as it flies away, having it's way with her at the same time. Ivy's smooth belly expands as she is pumped full of the insectoid's eggs.

Ivy wakes up in pain, she does not know how long she has been asleep. Has it been days, weeks? She has little magic energy as it has been used to grow vile eggs from the creature against her will. The eggs are now hatching into larvae inside of her and forcing her cervix open to get out. There is nothing she can do now but push the squirming things out of her body.













7 comments:

  1. Good job!!!I have some suggestions for you:You forgot to show some penetration during the sex act and you could show too how the larvas spread on Ivy body and suck her tits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to do that as well, the problem is that the V5 genital that I'm using isn't very versatile and I just didn't see a way to make such a large penetration look good. Hopefully I find a good solution, and I'd love to do more with the larvae at some point :)

      Delete
  2. Yup thats a good idea :) It would be great to show some penetration and pussy shots :> overall the render is great and Ivy is incredibly sexy, no wonder that she's pregnant again :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like, Blog_checker. Hopefully I can get my penetration issues worked out so you can get a full view next time :)

      Delete
  3. Great work K! This new Ivy is by far my favorite. Penetration might have been ok, but I think you got the point across just fine. Now some slime trails on her body and the larva sucking her tits would have hit it off even better. None the less the story was fine and the art even better. Thank you so much for sharing and hope to see more of Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kingrhino, I might do something like that at some point. It just requires a lot of manual work to make something like that look good so it's a project in itself :)

      Delete